Japantradecar.com used cars from Japan!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: What does "Hard Out" mean?
Huh?

Date:
What does "Hard Out" mean?


People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????




ULU MALO

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????






haha i dont know how to explain it, ASK a palagi from nz or auz

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????






haha i dont know how to explain it, ASK a palagi from nz or auz

HARD OUT TALKING TO YOURSELF, ASS-WIPE



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????






haha i dont know how to explain it, ASK a palagi from nz or auz

HARD OUT TALKING TO YOURSELF, ASS-WIPE






WHAT DA? WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT LOST DUDE??! BUHAHAHA!! YOU DONT MAKE SENSE ARE YOU REPLYING TO ME? WADA BUSH SNIFFER!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT MAKE SENSE!!!!!!!!!, "HARD OUT TALKING TO YOURSELF ASS WIPE" OH PLEASE!!



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Hard out = affirmation, agreement

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

In the Sates we say things like, far out, all right then, whatever!! right on dude...guess Aussie and Nz have the same slang, the hip hop community and gangsters got a whole lot of slangs that I'm not familiar with.

Same as when I asked my cousin from NZ whats up? what are you guys up to, he looked at me as If have two heads...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

In the Sates we say things like, far out, all right then, whatever!! right on dude...guess Aussie and Nz have the same slang, the hip hop community and gangsters got a whole lot of slangs that I'm not familiar with.

Same as when I asked my cousin from NZ whats up? what are you guys up to, he looked at me as If have two heads...






We use "whats up" in NZ... maybe your cousin is from the other side of NZ hehehe.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

In the Sates we say things like, far out, all right then, whatever!! right on dude...guess Aussie and Nz have the same slang, the hip hop community and gangsters got a whole lot of slangs that I'm not familiar with.

Same as when I asked my cousin from NZ whats up? what are you guys up to, he looked at me as If have two heads...






We use "whats up" in NZ... maybe your cousin is from the other side of NZ hehehe.


hahahaha..maybe, this was thirty some years ago...lol...i forgot to mention he was a faifeau..lol

__________________
HAMO275

Date:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????




HARDOUT MEANZ U HAVE AGREED 2 SUMFING! COULD ALSO MEAN HELL YEAH! FOR EXAMPLE IF SUMONE SED 2U..... DAT GUY OVA DERE WEARIN DA HAT LOOKZ FUNNY & U SED HARD OUT! DATZ MEANZ U AGREED & ALSO MEANT DAT U SED HELL YEAH! GOT IT? NOW ON OTHA SITUATIONZ HARDOUT CUD MEAN GOIN HARD OR RITE INTO IT FOR EXAMPLE IF SUMONE SED... DAT GUY WAZ HARDOUT GIVIN DA OTHA DA BASH DEN U INTERPRET DAT INTO HE WAZ GOIN HARD OR HE WAZ RITE INTO IT! SO HOPE THESE EXAMPLEZ HELP COZ DATZ OUR SLANG IN SOUTH AUCKLAND NZ! CHEERZ! smile.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

In the Sates we say things like, far out, all right then, whatever!! right on dude...guess Aussie and Nz have the same slang, the hip hop community and gangsters got a whole lot of slangs that I'm not familiar with.

Same as when I asked my cousin from NZ whats up? what are you guys up to, he looked at me as If have two heads...






We use "whats up" in NZ... maybe your cousin is from the other side of NZ hehehe.


hahahaha..maybe, this was thirty some years ago...lol...i forgot to mention he was a faifeau..lol




Hahaha true... yeah that might explain a bit.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????



HARD MEANS MALO, OUT MEANS FAFO = MALO FAFO O LAU ULU



__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????



HARD MEANS MALO, OUT MEANS FAFO = MALO FAFO O LAU ULU






LOL FUNNY CHOGERS IS IT?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????



HARD MEANS MALO, OUT MEANS FAFO = MALO FAFO O LAU ULU






LOL FUNNY CHOGERS IS IT?


IS IT? IS WHAT?? wink.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Fesili: Sole ua a? Ua seki a le mea?

Tali: Hard out!

Interpreter: Ae a, seki a!



__________________
Virgin

Date:

Ae a seki a le faamalamalama mai Anoni... Like Hard Out!biggrin.gifconfuse.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Fesili: Sole ua a? Ua seki a le mea?

Tali: Hard out!

Interpreter: Ae a, seki a!




AMEN

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Huh? wrote:

People use that phrase all the time on this forum, but I have never heard it in my entire life. Please, what does it mean????



HARD MEANS MALO, OUT MEANS FAFO = MALO FAFO O LAU ULU






LOL FUNNY CHOGERS IS IT?


IS IT? IS WHAT?? wink.gif




YOU KNOW VERY WELL WAT IM ON ABOUT AAAAAAH DURRRRRRRhmm.gif

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

Hi,

I think it means "its very difficult"


My blog:
Listen To Radio Online
Free Radio Stations

__________________
http://listen2radioonline.blogspot.com


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 78
Date:

mohdakthar wrote:

Hi,

I think it means "its very difficult"


My blog:
Listen To Radio Online
Free Radio Stations




All righty then....Far out!!!!!!!!!!

__________________


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

hard out means u definitely agree on something

__________________
stautogi


Newbie

Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Date:

it means i agree, but in a cool slang way... new zealand slang.

__________________


Guru

Status: Offline
Posts: 1891
Date:

My younger cousins now simply say: "Hard" instead of "Hard Out".

Person A: "All Blacks are kaea"

Person B: "Hard"


Translation;

Person A: "All Blacks are ****"

Person B: "Yes, I find myself in total agreement, Azonto!"



__________________
It is common sense!


Veteran Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Date:

Hard!

__________________
Asia
Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard