Japantradecar.com used cars from Japan!

Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: You know you're a REAL SAMOAN...
KEFE

Date:
You know you're a REAL SAMOAN...


when you wear socks with ur se'evae kosokoso's haha

when your every day clothes are ur mitiafu, ie lavalava and se'evae kosokoso

when you are using the salulima to sweep your drive way haha

when you wear jandles 24hrs 7days a week lols

when there's empty beer and milk bottles decorating your garden haha

when there's lavalava's or bedsheets on ur windows instead of curtains lols

when you can smell koko samoa 2 houses away from urs.. lols

u smack your child in public with ur se'evae kosokoso haha

when your parents still want their change (money) lols (even if its 10c lols)

when your bicycle has tennis balls in the wheels and a big horn instead of a bell on it lols

when your family car is not a car but a bus load of extra seating.. like e tiga oga le ofi ae fa'aofi a lmfao

when there's a umu at your house and then ur mom or aunty goes and hangs owt the washing lols

when all your families' shoes are se'evae kosokoso's haha

when you knock on your neighbors doors and either ask for sugar/milk or to use the phone lmao

when you have sunday koga'i leftovers for monday's lunch lmao

when you either have a scar on ur face or body from your hidings lmao

because your living room is filled with lei's and samoan ornaments and pictures of all your family lols

when majority of your music collections consists of Five Stars, RSA, La Oso, Evaeva, Aniseto Falemoe, Penina o Tiafau and Misiluki

because you have koko laisa before and after school every day hahahaha

when you are walking around the Shopping Centre carpark with a chiller full of Keke Pua'a's to sell to the public!!!

when your family has a gathering at your house and all the little kids are scattered eating on a mat in the front of your house, in the driveway or under the tree lols

when your neighbors hear ur dad kiususu when he's watching rugby lols (or it could be the fowl language.. when the team they're supporting are losing lols) ioe.. leaga ua tatou masani uma iai haha

when the kids have a cake stall at their school and ur mom makes panipopo or a pai or panikeke lapotopoto lols classic.. luv u mom :)

when nothing you wear matches lols.. ioe.. luv those bright color ones haha

because when all of NZ has had dinner at 5-6pm.. your family has theirs at 8-9pm lols..

when you rock up thru Mc Donalds drive thru and place your order in broken english.. then drive thru to pay for it.. the first thing you say is, "E fia le tau???" lols

when you go to see the govt agency for more money, you take all your kids plus your sister/brother's kids too hahaha cheats!!! lmao

AT THE AIRPORT..

when one is booked on a flight for Samoa and your whole family goes with you to check in your bags hahaha

when the limit is 20kg per person per flight and you've exceeded by another 19kgs lols

when no one can get thru to the departure gates because we are all either standing in the way or trying to say goodbye to our loved ones lols

when they wear the brightest RED lipstick to church and the most shiniest samoan blings lmfao.. u know wat im talking about.. coz all our mom's are in the game!! oops, don't forget the tight az se'evae's with their lil toes hanging owt on the side hahahaha like Tofiga says all the time... helb me helb me lols

when ur mom or dad's side always come over everyday to eat at your house.. or when they drop their kids over to your house like your house is a daycare a ea..

when your kids wear lavalava's for mufti day at school hahahaha ioe... the "no gears" ones lols..

when your parents ring up the samoan radio stations and momoli their alofa'aga's to all their family and their village and their community hahaha

when you wear shades at night time hahaha

when you're at the market selling your fala's, tautaliga's and ula fala's etc lols

when your mom and dad are giving owt pepa ponesi's to your aulotu hahaha

when your whole famz goes down to Pokeno or Hastings to piki da onions lmfao

and yes... you're definitely known as a SAMOAN when you send a pusa to the islands filled with household items and ur family over there uses it on the first day (with the packaging still on it..) and breaks it before the day is over!!!

when you send your family vehicle to Samoa and your family over there are all fia lowriders hahaha and then the next day you and your family over here are catching the bus hahaha

IS THIS TRUE????

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Kefe, your posts are ok but I must say, it's obnoxious that you use such a profane word to identify yourself. There are older folks using this board and to use such a moniker goes against one of the core values of being Samoan; FA'AALOALO.

Na o se fautuaga aua e le o mafai ona tatou feva'ai a'i ae fuafua fa'amatalaga ma iloa fa'aaloalo.



__________________
HAMOZ

Date:

sole man..chill on the heavy foul language!! no need 4 that,and like u said 'their are samoan elders that read into this site' so u show sum fa'aaloalo..itz all 4 humour.

__________________
Need some education!

Date:

KEFE wrote:

when you wear socks with ur se'evae kosokoso's haha

when your every day clothes are ur mitiafu, ie lavalava and se'evae kosokoso

when you are using the salulima to sweep your drive way haha

when you wear jandles 24hrs 7days a week lols

when there's empty beer and milk bottles decorating your garden haha

when there's lavalava's or bedsheets on ur windows instead of curtains lols

when you can smell koko samoa 2 houses away from urs.. lols

u smack your child in public with ur se'evae kosokoso haha

when your parents still want their change (money) lols (even if its 10c lols)

when your bicycle has tennis balls in the wheels and a big horn instead of a bell on it lols

when your family car is not a car but a bus load of extra seating.. like e tiga oga le ofi ae fa'aofi a lmfao

when there's a umu at your house and then ur mom or aunty goes and hangs owt the washing lols

when all your families' shoes are se'evae kosokoso's haha

when you knock on your neighbors doors and either ask for sugar/milk or to use the phone lmao

when you have sunday koga'i leftovers for monday's lunch lmao

when you either have a scar on ur face or body from your hidings lmao

because your living room is filled with lei's and samoan ornaments and pictures of all your family lols

when majority of your music collections consists of Five Stars, RSA, La Oso, Evaeva, Aniseto Falemoe, Penina o Tiafau and Misiluki

because you have koko laisa before and after school every day hahahaha

when you are walking around the Shopping Centre carpark with a chiller full of Keke Pua'a's to sell to the public!!!

when your family has a gathering at your house and all the little kids are scattered eating on a mat in the front of your house, in the driveway or under the tree lols

when your neighbors hear ur dad kiususu when he's watching rugby lols (or it could be the fowl language.. when the team they're supporting are losing lols) ioe.. leaga ua tatou masani uma iai haha

when the kids have a cake stall at their school and ur mom makes panipopo or a pai or panikeke lapotopoto lols classic.. luv u mom :)

when nothing you wear matches lols.. ioe.. luv those bright color ones haha

because when all of NZ has had dinner at 5-6pm.. your family has theirs at 8-9pm lols..

when you rock up thru Mc Donalds drive thru and place your order in broken english.. then drive thru to pay for it.. the first thing you say is, "E fia le tau???" lols

when you go to see the govt agency for more money, you take all your kids plus your sister/brother's kids too hahaha cheats!!! lmao

AT THE AIRPORT..

when one is booked on a flight for Samoa and your whole family goes with you to check in your bags hahaha

when the limit is 20kg per person per flight and you've exceeded by another 19kgs lols

when no one can get thru to the departure gates because we are all either standing in the way or trying to say goodbye to our loved ones lols

when they wear the brightest RED lipstick to church and the most shiniest samoan blings lmfao.. u know wat im talking about.. coz all our mom's are in the game!! oops, don't forget the tight az se'evae's with their lil toes hanging owt on the side hahahaha like Tofiga says all the time... helb me helb me lols

when ur mom or dad's side always come over everyday to eat at your house.. or when they drop their kids over to your house like your house is a daycare a ea..

when your kids wear lavalava's for mufti day at school hahahaha ioe... the "no gears" ones lols..

when your parents ring up the samoan radio stations and momoli their alofa'aga's to all their family and their village and their community hahaha

when you wear shades at night time hahaha

when you're at the market selling your fala's, tautaliga's and ula fala's etc lols

when your mom and dad are giving owt pepa ponesi's to your aulotu hahaha

when your whole famz goes down to Pokeno or Hastings to piki da onions lmfao

and yes... you're definitely known as a SAMOAN when you send a pusa to the islands filled with household items and ur family over there uses it on the first day (with the packaging still on it..) and breaks it before the day is over!!!

when you send your family vehicle to Samoa and your family over there are all fia lowriders hahaha and then the next day you and your family over here are catching the bus hahaha

IS THIS TRUE????








Sad to see the education development in your own family. Maybe coming to this forum will give you some insight so you can drink from some good spring for your own good lol.

If you live overseas, ie not Samoa, make the best use of opportunity. If you live in Samoa, take some time to enrol in NUS or even get to know loto maulalo and how to look after your own parents if you have no brother/sister.

If you are a product of a broken family from 3 months old, take Obama as a model. What you provide here display the reality of your own tupuaga :(

GO TO SCHOOL!





__________________
KEFE

Date:

well thanks for the words of advice from everyone but to the fia Mr/Miss educator mate Im from over seas and there is nothing wrong with my education and I take on board the issue of showing respect but mate dont go around posting misleading information about my up brinning and my family ok...if you dont have anything nice or good adivce to give then dont say it at all ok...

__________________
Mena

Date:

just a word of advice to you it might be a good idea to change your name and take into consideration what others have said our heritage and culture is all about respect and family.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

You know you're a real samoan when your speech is slurred and your thoughts are slow than the average mister global becos you the real samoan has been taught to slow down, listen and obey. Real Samoans cannot think alone, on their own and always has to be told and led. Real Samoans feel insecure on their own & always need others to gain confident..

__________________
NotsorealSamoan

Date:

What is the meaning of KEFE anywayz?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

it means sperm!

__________________
KEFE

Date:

SOLE aua e!!! bt its for those who know and for u dat dont know to research ok!!!

dat can be ur homeworkbiggrin.gif

__________________
EFEK

Date:

U r a real samoan when u no da meaning of kefe, se efek off!

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Samoans are nothing but uneducated tweekers here in Cali. Rippin people off trying to come up on money or dope. Samoans, go back to Samoa!!!

__________________
KEFE

Date:

SOLE UFA OK..DONT EVER DISRESPECT MY PEOPLE OK ONLY WE SAMOANS ARE ALLOWED TO DO IT OK...BT FOR OTHER LOW PEOPLE SUCH AS URSELF GO TO HELL MATE...UR JUST LUCKY U DONT HAVE BALLS TO SAY DAT TO A SAMOAN'S FACE BECAUSE BY DA TIME U FINISH UR SENTENCE U WOULDNT HAVE A FACE...

SO F**K OFF AND GROW SOME BALLS

__________________
miss

Date:



Tell me why the hell you're posting on a samoan forum??? Have you even read some of the things posted here??? If you used your eyes and brain you would see your so-called uneducated samoans are actually more intelligent than some cracker from Cali.
Why don't you just go back to rednecksville and dress up as ghosts and burn some crosses or something?

__________________
KEFE

Date:

YEAH DATS RITE MISS U TELL THEM GIRL...SAMOAN ALL DA WAY

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

KEFE wrote:

SOLE UFA OK..DONT EVER DISRESPECT MY PEOPLE OK ONLY WE SAMOANS ARE ALLOWED TO DO IT OK...BT FOR OTHER LOW PEOPLE SUCH AS URSELF GO TO HELL MATE...UR JUST LUCKY U DONT HAVE BALLS TO SAY DAT TO A SAMOAN'S FACE BECAUSE BY DA TIME U FINISH UR SENTENCE U WOULDNT HAVE A FACE...

SO F**K OFF AND GROW SOME BALLS






hahahaha all of us are from samoa and you guys are fighting

hahahaha dat is so funnny

hahaha from one place,eat *** under water=>
hahahahahahahaha
i just cant stop laughing at you

hahahahahahaha
im just starting my fun
hahahahahahahahahahaashamed.gifsmile.gifashamed.gifsmile.gifashamed.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

that nothing wrong with your name bro, but are ur parents legally named you after that name?

__________________
KEFE

Date:

NAH BRO DATS MI NAME AYE BT I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME IS MULI SO I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ALL ABOUT

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

KEFE wrote:

NAH BRO DATS MI NAME AYE BT I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME IS MULI SO I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ALL ABOUT







hahahahaha ***** is that named.
your mummy and daddy must sad for yooh

__________________
KEFE

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

KEFE wrote:

NAH BRO DATS MI NAME AYE BT I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME IS MULI SO I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ALL ABOUT







hahahahaha ***** is that named.
your mummy and daddy must sad for yooh




HAHAHAHA I FEEL SORRI FOR UR PARENTS THEY WASTED ALL THEIR MONEY TAKING U TO SKOOL BT U STILL CANT SPELL BRO...KALOFAE...

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

KEFE wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

KEFE wrote:

NAH BRO DATS MI NAME AYE BT I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME IS MULI SO I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ALL ABOUT







hahahahaha ***** is that named.
your mummy and daddy must sad for yooh




HAHAHAHA I FEEL SORRI FOR UR PARENTS THEY WASTED ALL THEIR MONEY TAKING U TO SKOOL BT U STILL CANT SPELL BRO...KALOFAE...





hahahahah
****** is that your name hahahahhahahahahah

why is your mums name momo and your daddys name kae
hahahahahahg


im just having fu



hahahahahahahahahah just cant controll my laugh



hahahahah

hahahaha
hahahaha


hahahahahhahahahahaha



l>o>l

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Anonymous wrote:

KEFE wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

KEFE wrote:

NAH BRO DATS MI NAME AYE BT I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS NAME IS MULI SO I DONT KNOW WAT DA BIG DEAL IS ALL ABOUT







hahahahaha ***** is that named.
your mummy and daddy must sad for yooh




HAHAHAHA I FEEL SORRI FOR UR PARENTS THEY WASTED ALL THEIR MONEY TAKING U TO SKOOL BT U STILL CANT SPELL BRO...KALOFAE...





hahahahah
****** is that your name hahahahhahahahahah

why is your mums name momo and your daddys name kae
hahahahahahg


im just having fu



hahahahahahahahahah just cant controll my laugh



hahahahah

hahahaha
hahahaha


hahahahahhahahahahaha



l>o>l


NAH DATS UR MOTHERS NAME MOMO AND UR FATHERS NAME IS POLO AHHAHAHAHAHA AND TOGETHER THEY MADE U AND CALLED UR MOE KOLO...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH EAT KAE MATE

__________________
anonymous poster

Date:

no.gifhow did eveyone just end up going against each other?

totally gone off topic...I think everyone needs to relax...shouldn't judge, despite whether the other person is wrong or not, we don't have the right to judge them. O mea fa'apenei e tutupu ai le fa'alavelave.

__________________
aja aja fighting ^^

Date:

it all started from that person who posted saying that all SAMOANS in Cali are uneducated trying to rip people off or something >_
annyonghikaseyo! (^_^)

__________________
The Curious

Date:

KEFE wrote:

well thanks for the words of advice from everyone but to the fia Mr/Miss educator mate Im from over seas and there is nothing wrong with my education and I take on board the issue of showing respect but mate dont go around posting misleading information about my up brinning and my family ok...if you dont have anything nice or good adivce to give then dont say it at all ok...








Really people, I mean he/she is just trying to have some fun, get a little laughs.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

Mena wrote:

just a word of advice to you it might be a good idea to change your name and take into consideration what others have said our heritage and culture is all about respect and family.









HA!!!!!! respect????? I'm samoan but damn, samoan people wouldn't know what respect was if it hit them in the face!!!!! They are hipocrits. I Love my culture but damn they don't need to be lieing about respect. They lie and drink and steal then go to church every sunday and still think that they are all about family and respect and think they are all that. It's disgusting so I think that if Samoans can do all that then Kefe can tell us a joke. For god sakes people have some pride and stop lieing to yourselves!!!!!

__________________
TaiLa

Date:

Palagi: Hello, welcome to our country. Whats your name?
Samoan: Oh ia.... malo malo hehehe.....

A real Samoan hasn't learnt English yet.... DATS when your a REAL SAMOANbiggrin.gif

But in the end, they'll learn.... Real Samoan's LOVE to impress people and for their families to say, "Oka se poko si mea. Uo vave ona iloa ia le gagana fa'aperetania."

CHOICE AYE hehehehe!!

__________________
aja aja fighting ^^

Date:

when you walk into a fruit shop and you start tasting the fruits before you buy them..hahahahaha...my grandma did that when she first came to NZ from Samoa...she just went and picked up a pear and bit into it, *bleh* she says so she picks up another one and does the same thing..man the look on the shopkeepers face was priceless!! hahahhaa!!!

__________________
sosai

Date:

humble yourself, fa'amuamua lou FA'AALOALO ae mulimuli atu oe

__________________
Anonymous

Date:

do u relly meant dat wrd kefe at da top of da pagedisbelief.gif

__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard