Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Samoan men
Anonymous

Date:
Samoan men
 


hi everyone-

so heres my question??

why do married have to lie about being married and then also lie about having kids??

I mean do they not have any moral values that they need to lie all the time ??? and then the women to put up with it. and there cheating ways..... I just feel bad for our Samoan women that have to put up with what the Samoan men do espically that ones they live with.... and please dont get me wrong.... its not all the Samoan men are like that, but the majority of them are pigs..... I'm sorry to say.....confused.gifconfused.gif


have a blessed day



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Becuase Samoan women let them, thats why. You get treated like **** becuase you allow it. Its a self-esteem issue and many Samoan women do not have any self-esteem or self awareness. If you had guts you would walk away but from the sounds of you you have **** for brains and therefore very little chance of getting out of your situation. Besides, the girlfiriend is most likely a hot little thing and your an old tart..lol

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

I agree with you totally. Samoan men are pigs. They lie and they cheat and they also cause trouble. Their wives have low self esteem because that's the way they were brought up. They are also a bunch of bums.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

so stop sleeping with the pigs and try an elephant instead...lol. your mean are bigs because their mothers raised them that way. if you want your sons not to be pigs then raise them differently

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

yeah, who would want to sleep with these pigs?? There are alot of hot guys that are not married out there.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Sometimes, girls don't know that these men are married coz married men are all liars. If they will only tell the truth then I know there wouldn't be any trouble.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

And in the real world how many times would this happen...lol. If it looks and sounds married then stay away, unless its a challenge for you to think tht you can take him away from his wife..lol but just be careful as his wife will kill you dead. And it takes tow to tangle. Besides in a small country like Samoa HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS NOT MARRIED AYE???????????

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Really, is that the thought of our Samoan Queens, Wow you must be from the down under. Because us Samoan Bachelor's in The U.S. we can say that's the past. We have some mature sophisticated Samoan USO's on this side of the Pacific so, please don't make a blunt accusation of all Samoan USO's. But, if your looking just go to www.polycafe.com.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Oh my gosh>>>pls its not only Samoan men ,they playing around the clock.
Around the world,its a kind of desease that can't be treated...
I can't believed my self that our men back home are the worse..
they cant keep their zip up..i thought we are safe back home from all these...
But as matter of fact we are not,,,its a scary kind of subject,why i said because everytime i travelled back home,i have noticed the majority of men out drinking in hotel without a partner.Often they offered you a drink & then the body language tells you that he's playing up.Because lots of these men are between 45 to 57,..
I totally agree with the subject,but we women we must be strong & stay put for the sake of our kids...Let them play the field...i know its hurting to see someone you love, with another woman in his arms..I can't handle that its sux & cruel,
THANKS WHOEVER SHARES THIS ON THE LINE



__________________
Shame on you....

Date:
 

what i dont get is how these women fall into the trap of these idiots? is it because they are married & got the experience? the thrill of an affair? nothinh better to do in their spare time? or watching too much tv to think that this is the new trend that is happening in the outside world?

And for the men that are married and are playing the field shame on you all, it goes to show you were all thinking with the wrong head when you got married in the first placesmile.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Maybe these men got married too young. Trapped by their partner coz of pregnancy and then their parents would try and convinced them to get married coz they think it brings shame to the family. So this marriage is doomed from the start. Also they might have missed out being a teenager and having a good time before settling down.

__________________
celeste

Date:
 

Anonymous wrote:

And in the real world how many times would this happen...lol. If it looks and sounds married then stay away, unless its a challenge for you to think tht you can take him away from his wife..lol but just be careful as his wife will kill you dead. And it takes tow to tangle. Besides in a small country like Samoa HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS NOT MARRIED AYE???????????







sorry...but he is not in SAMOA...its in the states.....and IN THE REAL WORLD...... it happens more then you think, unless of course you live in a fantasy world.... where everything is sugar coated for you...hehehe.... and the " sounds married then stay away" oh please, if he sees that your hot or cute looking, he's not going to come out and tell you he's married, even if you ask him... which is my point about him denying he has kids, where are his morals... but then maybe he doesn't have any??.... and even if your not hot...its the same thing hes a pig..... and why are we always getting mad about the OTHER WOMEN!! and want to kill her??? come on now.... dont get mad at the girl....like the other comment in here.... the guy is thinking with the WRONG HEAD..... thanks everyone !!!... keep your comments coming good and bad.... wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Anonymous wrote:

Becuase Samoan women let them, thats why. You get treated like **** becuase you allow it. Its a self-esteem issue and many Samoan women do not have any self-esteem or self awareness. If you had guts you would walk away but from the sounds of you you have **** for brains and therefore very little chance of getting out of your situation. Besides, the girlfiriend is most likely a hot little thing and your an old tart..lol







thank you so much for your responds.... first of all please dont judge me!!! cause you dont know me.!!!... I was only putting out a question cause I have seen this happen to many of my friends and I can honestly say that yes, it did happen to me... and I walked it out....and have not looked back.... and NO , get it right.... its not that the girl hes with (if there is only one) is a hot little thing....its because I deserve better and he can go on and play his game with someone else... like miah said, " cause I'm movin on"..... peace furious.gifout...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

__________________
govt building

Date:
 

i only cheat on my wife when i'm overseas. it's not a status thing for me, it's the companionship..hotel life can get very lonely. i also get to experience women of other cultures. i guess it's just a human weakness

__________________
celeste

Date:
 

Anonymous wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

Becuase Samoan women let them, thats why. You get treated like **** becuase you allow it. Its a self-esteem issue and many Samoan women do not have any self-esteem or self awareness. If you had guts you would walk away but from the sounds of you you have **** for brains and therefore very little chance of getting out of your situation. Besides, the girlfiriend is most likely a hot little thing and your an old tart..lol







thank you so much for your responds.... first of all please dont judge me!!! cause you dont know me.!!!... I was only putting out a question cause I have seen this happen to many of my friends and I can honestly say that yes, it did happen to me... and I walked it out....and have not looked back.... and NO , get it right.... its not that the girl hes with (if there is only one) is a hot little thing....its because I deserve better and he can go on and play his game with someone else... like miah said, " cause I'm movin on"..... peace furious.gifout...smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif




just wanted to make sure to let you know that was my comment and not a anonymous person.....smile.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

govt building wrote:

i only cheat on my wife when i'm overseas. it's not a status thing for me, it's the companionship..hotel life can get very lonely. i also get to experience women of other cultures. i guess it's just a human weakness







hence the word AIDS !!! for you... and your poor wife... what the???..... talofae....and no I'm not judging just expressing my thoughts.... fa laia

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Yeah! men are men and you can't change human nature it is been like this since the begining of time, and the majority of men and women have weakness to content with when it comes to SEX , yeah I say SEX...


Like the saying goes, '"YOU CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM AND YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM."

Ae a fai so'o loa the amio lea ale uso lea, ia pule lava oe, pe avane se lua ile fa e ta ai le ulu male fia KO'I soo. LOL

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Well, it seems to me that it's just the choice that women or man makes. If he/she is married and are interest of getting out of there relationship then they should just ended. The whole purpose of getting married is that you know that this is your soul mate. But if your partner's doesn't have the feel of essence, then it could be that the marriage was an intrapment by child or by social issues. It doesn't mean that men/ or womens are whores, its just that there not secure about there relationship with there spouse. But, as far as Samoa, that's a diffrent situation because most Samoan mens don't wear zipper's they just wear a lavlava or ie fai kaga. (Just hanging loose)!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif It may seem that the womens that fall for married mens know that there married and or have a girlfriend. So, really the wife should snatch that women if she's messin with her man.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

well it seems that girls will be girls and boys will be boys. that tv programme two and a half men ..... they could be any culture.
I think that as a woman, if I choose to have casual sex with a man, then that's where it ends - as a casual relationship. It's more a convenience than anything else.
If I'm looking for comittment, then I would not have sex with a man until I knew him better and saw: 1. where he lived and 2. who he lives with. There, no hidden wife or children. If he takes you to his home, then he's probably available. If you meet his mum, dad, brother or sister, then you'll probably see the true picture.
Really, there's nothing intellectual about finding the truth. Open eyes help.
Samoan men are lovely. I love them. I dont think they're pigs.
Men in bars are just men in bars,that's all. They are men in bars. Some drunk, some not. Some looking and some hunting. You gotta know whether you wanna be looked at or hunted before you venture into the jungle. Just remeber the way in so you can find your way home, if you get lost well, there's a reason Hansel and Gretel took pebbles with them.
manuia lava le aso.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Anonymous wrote:

well it seems that girls will be girls and boys will be boys. that tv programme two and a half men ..... they could be any culture.
I think that as a woman, if I choose to have casual sex with a man, then that's where it ends - as a casual relationship. It's more a convenience than anything else.
If I'm looking for comittment, then I would not have sex with a man until I knew him better and saw: 1. where he lived and 2. who he lives with. There, no hidden wife or children. If he takes you to his home, then he's probably available. If you meet his mum, dad, brother or sister, then you'll probably see the true picture.
Really, there's nothing intellectual about finding the truth. Open eyes help.
Samoan men are lovely. I love them. I dont think they're pigs.
Men in bars are just men in bars,that's all. They are men in bars. Some drunk, some not. Some looking and some hunting. You gotta know whether you wanna be looked at or hunted before you venture into the jungle. Just remeber the way in so you can find your way home, if you get lost well, there's a reason Hansel and Gretel took pebbles with them.
manuia lava le aso.






Me love you long time.. heart.gifdevilish.gifwink.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Anonymous wrote:

well it seems that girls will be girls and boys will be boys. that tv programme two and a half men ..... they could be any culture.
I think that as a woman, if I choose to have casual sex with a man, then that's where it ends - as a casual relationship. It's more a convenience than anything else.
If I'm looking for comittment, then I would not have sex with a man until I knew him better and saw: 1. where he lived and 2. who he lives with. There, no hidden wife or children. If he takes you to his home, then he's probably available. If you meet his mum, dad, brother or sister, then you'll probably see the true picture.
Really, there's nothing intellectual about finding the truth. Open eyes help.
Samoan men are lovely. I love them. I dont think they're pigs.
Men in bars are just men in bars,that's all. They are men in bars. Some drunk, some not. Some looking and some hunting. You gotta know whether you wanna be looked at or hunted before you venture into the jungle. Just remeber the way in so you can find your way home, if you get lost well, there's a reason Hansel and Gretel took pebbles with them.
manuia lava le aso.







Well said and your right, I hate this victim mentality. "He lied to me" OH GROW UP. You allowed yourself to be lied to and you wanted this to happen. Why else would you look for a life partner in a bar...lol. Go to church or ask people about other single, but please stop this "ooohhh he lied to me" you let him screw you so its all your fault. Take responsibility for being a one night stand for a happily married man.....lol.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Takes two to tango..... Uma loa ga so'a complain.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

it's not only samoan men that behave that way, the question you should be asking yourself is why do i seem to attract men like that who are decietful and dishonest? perhaps it could be your judge in character and easiness in being so trusting to anything with "balls". lol.

Sorry mate, don't go generalising about our men, for every prick there are 5 good, honest samoan men out there treating the woman they love in honor and respect. Yes i'm fortunate.



__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

I'm with a man who was married. He did tell me that he wasn't married and didn't have any children but I found out later that he did. I confront him about it and he promised me that he would leave his wife and it did take a long time for him to leave his wife but he did at the end. He left his ugly OLD LOOKING wife that he was married to since his teenage years for me. It was a lot of stress, and a lot of gossip but we are happily living together.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

THERE ARE MEN LIKE THAT IN EVERY CULTURE. NOT ONLY IN THE SAMOAN CULTURE. YOU SEE, IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW THE WOMEN IS N HOW STRONG SHE IS OF COURSE. IF YOU LET YOUR MAN WALK ALL OVER YOU..CHEAT ON YOU AND NOT DO A DAMN THING A BOUT IT. YOU GET STEP KIDS.LOL. BUT IF YOU KNOW WAT YOUR WORTH IS, N NOT LET HIM TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE, YOU DON'T FIND YOUSELF IN THAT SITUATION. MEN WHO LEAVE THERE WIFE FOR THERE SECRET LOVERS ARE STUPID. AND THE SECRET LOVER IS AN IDIOT.. WHY WOULD YOU BREAK A HAPPY HOME. HE'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU AFTER HE'S DONE PLAYING WITH YOU....bleh.gif

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

yeah it takes two to tango!women are just as gullable.....

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

IF IT WAS A HAPPY HOME IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN THESE MEN WOULDN'T GO AND LOOK AT OTHER GIRLS. Sometimes you don't really know what happens behind close doors.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Maybe the women is not satisfying what her mans need?

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

I'm married and I'm proud of it. My husband does everything for me. He's European and he is great to have around.

__________________
Anonymous

Date:
 

Anonymous wrote:

I'm married and I'm proud of it. My husband does everything for me. He's European and he is great to have around.






There we go folks, shut down this blog we have the answer.....lets all find a european mans!!!!... How do i find one?

__________________
1 2 310  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard